- Materials of construction: Fluoropolymer, titanium, 316 stainless steel, quartz
- Power ratings from 0.5kW up to 36kW
- Protection thermal coupler built into the heater as standard
- Over the side of the tank wall immersion heaters
- L-shaped immersion heaters
- Goose neck immersion heaters
- 240v or 400v supply voltage
- 1phase or 3phase
- Adaptable heater dimensions to suit specific process tanks
- Industries: Aerospace, chemical, pharmaceutical and many more
Empire’s diverse range of electric immersion heaters are manufactured from fluoropolymer (PTFE), titanium, 316 stainless steel and quartz. The available materials of construction and various heater physical dimensions make Empire’s series of immersion heaters ideal for multiple industries. Our heater products are used for heating process tanks associated with aerospace, metal finishing, automotive, chemical and many other industries.
The product range gives options of kW ratings from 0.5kW up to 36kW power. The design shape of the immersion heater can vary to suit a specific size process tank. We manufacture an over the side of the tank wall style heater, an L-shaped heater which can be positioned along the tank base or a goose neck heater which enables the terminal box to be distanced from the solution emissions.
Our range of heaters are fitted with a protection thermal coupler as standard. If the process solution rises above the maximum temperature set point the heater will automatically cut out.
Would you like more information about this product or help in finding the right pump for your application? Give us a call on or get in touch via the enquiry form on our contact page.