Vertical Multistage Pumps
- Materials of construction: Cast Iron, 304 & 316 st /stl & titanium
- Flow rates ranging from 0 to 850m3/hr
- Maximum pressure capabilities: 50 bar
- Individual pumps or booster set
- Hydrovar variable speed control
- ATEX compliant pump
- 0 to 75kW, IE3 & IE4 Electric drive motors
- Standard or oval flange orientation
Empire Pumps have a diverse range of Vertical Multistage Pumpsin stock at our Manchester headquarters. Brands available within our portfolio are Xylem, Lowara, Grundfos, Effaflu and Calpeda.
The Vertical Multistage technology is used for various types of applications including potable water, water boosting, wastewater, industrial, building services and many more. The pumps can be used with ambient water solutions, high pressure, hot solutions and flammable solutions situated in ATEXzone rated areas.
The product ranges offer flow rates from 0 to 850m3/hr and can overcome discharge pressures up to 50 bar. Equipment materials of construction are available in cast iron, stainless steel and titanium. Fixed speed or variable speed hydrovar control can be provided
Would you like more information about this product or help in finding the right pump for your application? Give us a call on or get in touch via the enquiry form on our contact page.