- Materials of construction: Polypropylene, PVC and PVDF
- Flow rate 100 ml to 590 l/hr
- Discharge pressures up to 17 bar
- Suction lift capability
- Diaphragm materials: PTFE, viton, aflas
- 4-20mA and digital manual control available
- 12vdc, 12vac, 24vdc, 110v, 240 & 400v supply voltage
- 1phase & 3phase
Empire Pumps range of metering pumps are ideal for accurate transfer of various processes and solutions. The pumps can be constructed from polypropylene, PVC and PVDF materials which are suitable for the use with water based or chemically aggressive solutions.
Flow rates range from 100ml up to 590 l/hr using a motor driven dosing pump and pressure capabilities from 0 to 17 bar. The pumps will achieve a suction lift and overcome high discharge heads. Our diverse product range gives options of analogue manual dosing, digital manual control, 4-20mA proportional manual control or integral controllers operated via pH & conductivity measurements.
Would you like more information about this product or help in finding the right pump for your application? Give us a call on or get in touch via the enquiry form on our contact page.