- Materials of construction: Polypropylene, CPVC, PVDF, stainless steel
- Flow rates ranging from 2,500 l/hr to 60,000 l/hr
- Cartridge lengths: 10’’, 20’’, 30’’ & 40’’
- Filter media: Cartridge, discs or filter bags
- Pressure Gauge
- Swing bolt cover design with stainless steel top bracket
- EPDM or viton elastomers
- Vent valve and drain
Our filter chambers can be manufactured from polypropylene, PVDF, CPVC or stainless steel. These high quality plastic materials are ideal for metal finishing and chemical processes. Whilst our stainless steel range of filter chambers are commonly supplied for use within the aerospace industry.
The design is ideal for inline filtration where an existing pump may be used to transfer the solution through the filter chamber. The filter chambers can be individually supplied or combined and mounted in series offering step down filtration or alternatively in parallel for high flow rate requirements. Our small filter chamber houses 1 x 10’’ filter cartridge and is perfect for PCB applications. Our large filter chamber housings will hold 18 x 30’’ filter cartridges and can achieve flow rates up to 60,000 l/hr.
Would you like more information about this product or help in finding the right pump for your application? Give us a call on or get in touch via the enquiry form on our contact page.